Go anywhere with a mobile POS
- Download and use iConnect on both Android and iOS devices.
- Take your data with you and run your entire business from a mobile application.
- Use the mobile app as a complement to iConnect countertop and bring the sales experience to the customer.
Full functionality on a mobile device
- Make sales on the go or run your entire business with a small hardware footprint.
- In addition to sales, look up customer info, check inventory counts, and generate reports all from the mobile app.
- Use iConnect mobile to run a booth at special events.
- Data syncs seamlessly to the cloud, so you never have to worry.
Accept all payment types
- iConnect is equipped to accept all major payment types.
- Process credit and debit cards securely with an EMV-compliant device.
- Split multiple payment types and send customer receipts via email.
Your data is synced and secure
- Everything you do on iConnect mobile is synced to your main iConnect account over the cloud.
- Important data is encrypted and backed up to give you peace of mind.
- Inventory counts and reports are always kept in sync no matter what device is used to make a sale.
Inexpensive Mobile POS System
Choose the products and services you would like to sell to the customer.You can search by category, name, or SKU, and you can add modifiers like color and size if you have set these up in your inventory. Add items quickly by simply tapping their icons.
Choose a customer for the sale or add a new one.The system tracks what customers buy, allowing you to tailor marketing efforts more effectively. If you don't want to add customer information for the sale, you can simply make a sale to the guest customer account.
Tap the total to start the payment transaction.iConnect allows you to accept virtually any form of payment, including cash, debit, credit, check, and gift card. You can also split a payment between several different payment types. Taxes and fees are calculated automatically based on your settings.
Once the payment has gone through, the receipt screen will appear.If you're on mobile and don't have a printer connected, you can email the receipt directly to the customer.